AMERICAN BULLDOGS MESSAGE BOARD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» didnt i tell her...i know youre reading this..
So which sport are you and your dog involved in EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:41 pm by SusanG

» had fun at the show this weekend...
So which sport are you and your dog involved in EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:48 pm by SusanG

» picture peds
So which sport are you and your dog involved in EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:20 pm by poppabill

» Vader at Discovery Green...
So which sport are you and your dog involved in EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:25 am by GIL

» hello guys all is good thanks to all
So which sport are you and your dog involved in EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:10 am by SusanG

» Phat Girl...
So which sport are you and your dog involved in EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:32 pm by GIL

» Hey J, you ok...
So which sport are you and your dog involved in EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:25 pm by SusanG

» took mojo for a walk in the city...
So which sport are you and your dog involved in EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:12 pm by GIL

» My prayers to all on this storm
So which sport are you and your dog involved in EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:43 pm by JSAN_911

» I'm proud of my boy... Ch Mojo Jojo IDWP2 IDTT
So which sport are you and your dog involved in EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:33 am by GIL

» reputable dog transporter
So which sport are you and your dog involved in EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:50 pm by JSAN_911

» susan new look
So which sport are you and your dog involved in EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:35 pm by GIL

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

So which sport are you and your dog involved in

+3
bkh
HardDrive AB's
JSAN_911
7 posters

Go down

So which sport are you and your dog involved in Empty So which sport are you and your dog involved in

Post by JSAN_911 Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:38 am

what sport are you currently involved in.
whether is weight pull protection in field hunting etc....... love to hear and see those pics
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

https://x-mod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

So which sport are you and your dog involved in Empty Re: So which sport are you and your dog involved in

Post by HardDrive AB's Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:40 am

right now i'm not doing much..but as soon as these pups are old enough ol gizzy will be on the weight pull trac. all my dogs get in pulling practice but i have never really competed yet. have a girl that i did some protection work with. its time for me to start something new, and i'm healthy now and excited to get my crew moving and back on track. i concentrate on one thing at a time, guess i'm just not a multitasker lol!! so most of my pic are conformation and not real exciting.
its hard to get people together to do anything here, need to move!

tina
HardDrive AB's
HardDrive AB's
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

http://www.hdamericanbulldogs.com

Back to top Go down

So which sport are you and your dog involved in Empty Re: So which sport are you and your dog involved in

Post by bkh Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:19 pm

HardDrive AB's wrote:right now i'm not doing much..but as soon as these pups are old enough ol gizzy will be on the weight pull trac. all my dogs get in pulling practice but i have never really competed yet. have a girl that i did some protection work with. its time for me to start something new, and i'm healthy now and excited to get my crew moving and back on track. i concentrate on one thing at a time, guess i'm just not a multitasker lol!! so most of my pic are conformation and not real exciting.
its hard to get people together to do anything here, need to move!

tina
thanks tina for sharing. Atleast you keep them active
bkh
bkh
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Taskmaster Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:43 am

Started with Schutzhund then switched to PSA but had to quit for lack of a decoy to train with. So when back to schutzhund found a wonderful club to train with. Wished I had known about them in the beginning. Hopefully I'll be able to get some dogs titled now. DANCE
Taskmaster
Taskmaster
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JSAN_911 Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:39 am

Taskmaster wrote:Started with Schutzhund then switched to PSA but had to quit for lack of a decoy to train with. So when back to schutzhund found a wonderful club to train with. Wished I had known about them in the beginning. Hopefully I'll be able to get some dogs titled now. DANCE
good work. congrats. so what happened to the original trainer? any ways i guess you found something better or equal to.
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by SusanG Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:33 am

Thats the problem that alot of people have. Trainers with lack of commitment. They start off gunho and then they fall off.
SusanG
SusanG
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JSAN_911 Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:58 am

SusanG wrote:Thats the problem that alot of people have. Trainers with lack of commitment. They start off gunho and then they fall off.
i dont understand? so what they just give up on your dog? or they no longer training? what triggers that? do they get bored working same dog or what is it with these guys?
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by GIL Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:44 pm

Well I do a little bit of weight pulling... I think it's a great way to build a bond and trust with your dog, while keeping them fit and in good health, if worked properly.

GIL
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by maddog Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:23 pm

Weight Pull
Would like to get into protection more but need to work on learning to work on obedience training skills
maddog
maddog
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SusanG Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:19 pm

JSAN_911 wrote:
SusanG wrote:Thats the problem that alot of people have. Trainers with lack of commitment. They start off gunho and then they fall off.
i dont understand? so what they just give up on your dog? or they no longer training? what triggers that? do they get bored working same dog or what is it with these guys?

It takes long to train a dog. So to get one person to stick with you the whole time is hard. We lost our facility more than once and the best trainer are booked.
SusanG
SusanG
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Taskmaster Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:57 pm

JSAN_911 wrote: good work. congrats. so what happened to the original trainer? any ways i guess you found something better or equal to.

Aside from the fact that was using club funds for his own personal use. Following the Ivan Balabanov seminar that we hosted he ran off to florida for a couple weeks shortly after and emptied out the club's account.
Plus he wasn't working Rook right and I was fed up with it. He was doing the same things with Rook that also kept him from getting he's PSA Decoy certification and we had a huge falling out! It almost came to blows. It was so heated that the other two members started another club and told me I wasn't welcome, because I'm too violent and that grown white women aren't supposed to act like that. wtf I told them well thats because ya'll don't care how your dog gets worked and I do. lol!
Taskmaster
Taskmaster
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JSAN_911 Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:49 am

Taskmaster wrote:
JSAN_911 wrote: good work. congrats. so what happened to the original trainer? any ways i guess you found something better or equal to.

Aside from the fact that was using club funds for his own personal use. Following the Ivan Balabanov seminar that we hosted he ran off to florida for a couple weeks shortly after and emptied out the club's account.
Plus he wasn't working Rook right and I was fed up with it. He was doing the same things with Rook that also kept him from getting he's PSA Decoy certification and we had a huge falling out! It almost came to blows. It was so heated that the other two members started another club and told me I wasn't welcome, because I'm too violent and that grown white women aren't supposed to act like that. wtf I told them well thats because ya'll don't care how your dog gets worked and I do. lol!
lol OMG. scammers
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum