Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» didnt i tell her...i know youre reading this..
Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:41 pm by SusanG

» had fun at the show this weekend...
Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:48 pm by SusanG

» picture peds
Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:20 pm by poppabill

» Vader at Discovery Green...
Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:25 am by GIL

» hello guys all is good thanks to all
Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:10 am by SusanG

» Phat Girl...
Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:32 pm by GIL

» Hey J, you ok...
Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:25 pm by SusanG

» took mojo for a walk in the city...
Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:12 pm by GIL

» My prayers to all on this storm
Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:43 pm by JSAN_911

» I'm proud of my boy... Ch Mojo Jojo IDWP2 IDTT
Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:33 am by GIL

» reputable dog transporter
Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:50 pm by JSAN_911

» susan new look
Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:35 pm by GIL

Shopmotion


Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
 

MAB'S Georgia OF URBAN'S

Go down

MAB'S Georgia OF URBAN'S

Post by MAB on Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:55 am

THIS IS MY NEW FEMALE I GOT HER A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO FROM WHAT I BELIVE IS A LEGEND LINDA URBAN...HER FARTHER IS KNOW OTHER THEN GR.CH. URBAN'S CRASH COOTER


HER MOTHER IS URBAN'S RUBY RED OF 5 STARS
(EVERGLADES SMUGGLER X 5 STAR RED STRIKE)


NOW THIS IS HER WHEN SHE WAS A PUP


AND THIS IS HER NOW AT 4 MONTHS NOW






pedd

Pedigree for n/a
red/white

Sire
NKC CH, ABRA CH Urban's Crash Cooter Sire
CH KMK's Mac King Mufassa of MGK Sire
MGK's Brahma the Bull Sire
MGK's Mountain Gator Red
Dam
MGK's She's a Doozy
Dam
MGK's Stumpy Red Sire
MGK's Mountain Gator Red
Dam
MGK's Patches
Dam
Urban's Hotshot Carli of Leist Sire
Damron's Dude Wheres My Hog Sire
CH KMK's Mac King Mufassa of MGK
Dam
Mancera & Mac's Hot Totty
Dam
CH Leist's Hurricane Halley Sire
Damron's Returned Ringo
Dam
Damron's Winnie the Pooh
Dam
Urban's Ruby Red of 5 Star
Sire
EVERGLADES SMUGGLER Sire
VALIENTE'S AQUILES OF JCR Sire
CH. STAR ISLAND BOSSMAN OF MAPLE GROVE'S
Dam
ULTRA'S DOLLY
Dam
VALIENTE'S PRINCESS QUIARA Sire
CH,NKC GTT 1 HEAVEN'S HAVEN PRINCE MUFASSA
Dam
HEAVEN'S HAVEN SPLASH
Dam
5 STAR RED STRIKE Sire
FREESTYLE'S MIGHTY SIMBA OF ICAB Sire
KMK'S MAC'S KING MUFASSA OF MGK
Dam
FREESTYLE'S SILENT SIRABEE
Dam
BRICK'S SEXY RED OF ICAB Sire
BRICK'S PIMPIN AIN'T EASY MAC DADDY OF BARBOSA
Dam
BRICK'S ZAMBOOKA OF MAPLE GROVE


This pedigree page was built for free at SitStay.com Get your Dog Supplies at SitStay.com



COOL DANCE


Last edited by MAB on Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total

MAB
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Join date : 2012-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: MAB'S Georgia OF URBAN'S

Post by JSAN_911 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:49 pm

i see your yard looking good playboy thanks for the pics and update dont be a stranger
avatar
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Join date : 2010-06-28
Location : im in balls deep

http://x-mod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MAB'S Georgia OF URBAN'S

Post by GIL on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:00 pm

she is a solid lookin girl... good luck with her. I've always liked Cooter.

_________________

GIL
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Join date : 2012-06-04
Location : Houston, TX

Back to top Go down

Re: MAB'S Georgia OF URBAN'S

Post by MAB on Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:26 am

thanks guys im trying lol just got to get this camra shit down lol

MAB
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Join date : 2012-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: MAB'S Georgia OF URBAN'S

Post by JSAN_911 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:07 pm

looking good
avatar
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Join date : 2010-06-28
Location : im in balls deep

http://x-mod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

love cooter

Post by bulldozer bullies on Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:29 am

MAB wrote:THIS IS MY NEW FEMALE I GOT HER A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO FROM WHAT I BELIVE IS A LEGEND LINDA URBAN...HER FARTHER IS KNOW OTHER THEN GR.CH. URBAN'S CRASH COOTER


HER MOTHER IS URBAN'S RUBY RED OF 5 STARS
(EVERGLADES SMUGGLER X 5 STAR RED STRIKE)


NOW THIS IS HER WHEN SHE WAS A PUP


AND THIS IS HER NOW AT 4 MONTHS NOW





congratz




pedd

Pedigree for n/a
red/white

Sire
NKC CH, ABRA CH Urban's Crash Cooter Sire
CH KMK's Mac King Mufassa of MGK Sire
MGK's Brahma the Bull Sire
MGK's Mountain Gator Red
Dam
MGK's She's a Doozy
Dam
MGK's Stumpy Red Sire
MGK's Mountain Gator Red
Dam
MGK's Patches
Dam
Urban's Hotshot Carli of Leist Sire
Damron's Dude Wheres My Hog Sire
CH KMK's Mac King Mufassa of MGK
Dam
Mancera & Mac's Hot Totty
Dam
CH Leist's Hurricane Halley Sire
Damron's Returned Ringo
Dam
Damron's Winnie the Pooh
Dam
Urban's Ruby Red of 5 Star
Sire
EVERGLADES SMUGGLER Sire
VALIENTE'S AQUILES OF JCR Sire
CH. STAR ISLAND BOSSMAN OF MAPLE GROVE'S
Dam
ULTRA'S DOLLY
Dam
VALIENTE'S PRINCESS QUIARA Sire
CH,NKC GTT 1 HEAVEN'S HAVEN PRINCE MUFASSA
Dam
HEAVEN'S HAVEN SPLASH
Dam
5 STAR RED STRIKE Sire
FREESTYLE'S MIGHTY SIMBA OF ICAB Sire
KMK'S MAC'S KING MUFASSA OF MGK
Dam
FREESTYLE'S SILENT SIRABEE
Dam
BRICK'S SEXY RED OF ICAB Sire
BRICK'S PIMPIN AIN'T EASY MAC DADDY OF BARBOSA
Dam
BRICK'S ZAMBOOKA OF MAPLE GROVE


This pedigree page was built for free at SitStay.com Get your Dog Supplies at SitStay.com



COOL DANCE

bulldozer bullies
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Join date : 2012-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: MAB'S Georgia OF URBAN'S

Post by bulldozer bullies on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:39 am

POST SOME CURRENT PICTURES OF THIS PUP....PLSE....WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM.

bulldozer bullies
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Join date : 2012-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: MAB'S Georgia OF URBAN'S

Post by SusanG on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:36 am

I like the sire, kinda looks like thug. Good luck with the pup

_________________
avatar
SusanG
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Join date : 2012-05-28

Back to top Go down

Re: MAB'S Georgia OF URBAN'S

Post by MAB on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:39 pm

thanks suzan...i liked her alot but she had problems when i got her...after severl vet visits.....we found out she had a golf size bladder stone that needed surgey right away..i called mis urban and she took the pup back gave me her sister...since then ive herd the surgey went good thay had to fix her tho...but mis urban made it right with me and i thank her for that!!!

MAB
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Join date : 2012-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: MAB'S Georgia OF URBAN'S

Post by bulldozer bullies on Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:18 pm

any new pxxxxx?

bulldozer bullies
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Join date : 2012-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: MAB'S Georgia OF URBAN'S

Post by MAB on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:15 am

sorry bud dont have any i havent seen her since i took her back to linda urban....i know since then she was adopted by a family sorry

MAB
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Join date : 2012-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: MAB'S Georgia OF URBAN'S

Post by SusanG on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:13 pm

MAB wrote:thanks suzan...i liked her alot but she had problems when i got her...after severl vet visits.....we found out she had a golf size bladder stone that needed surgey right away..i called mis urban and she took the pup back gave me her sister...since then ive herd the surgey went good thay had to fix her tho...but mis urban made it right with me and i thank her for that!!!

So what symptoms was she having? So that people know to look for stuff like that. That's good linda backs her dogs, that really good to know.
avatar
SusanG
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Join date : 2012-05-28

Back to top Go down

Re: MAB'S Georgia OF URBAN'S

Post by MAB on Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:42 pm

when i brought her home she was peeing alot but i noticed wen she tryed to pee nothing was coming out i thought of she was having a bad uti going on....then i noticed aliitle blood not much but some the vet gave us meds for her well a week goes buy then i noticed alot of blood this time i mean straight blood!!!! called the vet agin and said somthing is wrong the medds were not working so thay ran some more test and thay found out she had a golf ball size bladder stone!!!! so since then ive herd she doing good now...thay sent the stone off for testing and some fam adopted her cause thay had to get her fix after the surgey.....so catalina is now the only female in that litter that can be bred Georgia cant now cause of the surgey sorry abought the spelling folks

MAB
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Join date : 2012-06-30

Back to top Go down

linda

Post by bulldozer bullies on Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:45 pm

MAB wrote:when i brought her home she was peeing alot but i noticed wen she tryed to pee nothing was coming out i thought of she was having a bad uti going on....then i noticed aliitle blood not much but some the vet gave us meds for her well a week goes buy then i noticed alot of blood this time i mean straight blood!!!! called the vet agin and said somthing is wrong the medds were not working so thay ran some more test and thay found out she had a golf ball size bladder stone!!!! so since then ive herd she doing good now...thay sent the stone off for testing and some fam adopted her cause thay had to get her fix after the surgey.....so catalina is now the only female in that litter that can be bred Georgia cant now cause of the surgey sorry abought the spelling folks


linda always makes things rite... thats her persona..Ived worked with her in the past.. and she is great..to wk with.

bulldozer bullies
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Join date : 2012-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: MAB'S Georgia OF URBAN'S

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum