AMERICAN BULLDOGS MESSAGE BOARD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» didnt i tell her...i know youre reading this..
megabulls Jeffrey x Bulldozer bullies Nadia of Urban EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:41 pm by SusanG

» had fun at the show this weekend...
megabulls Jeffrey x Bulldozer bullies Nadia of Urban EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:48 pm by SusanG

» picture peds
megabulls Jeffrey x Bulldozer bullies Nadia of Urban EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:20 pm by poppabill

» Vader at Discovery Green...
megabulls Jeffrey x Bulldozer bullies Nadia of Urban EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:25 am by GIL

» hello guys all is good thanks to all
megabulls Jeffrey x Bulldozer bullies Nadia of Urban EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:10 am by SusanG

» Phat Girl...
megabulls Jeffrey x Bulldozer bullies Nadia of Urban EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:32 pm by GIL

» Hey J, you ok...
megabulls Jeffrey x Bulldozer bullies Nadia of Urban EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:25 pm by SusanG

» took mojo for a walk in the city...
megabulls Jeffrey x Bulldozer bullies Nadia of Urban EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:12 pm by GIL

» My prayers to all on this storm
megabulls Jeffrey x Bulldozer bullies Nadia of Urban EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:43 pm by JSAN_911

» I'm proud of my boy... Ch Mojo Jojo IDWP2 IDTT
megabulls Jeffrey x Bulldozer bullies Nadia of Urban EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:33 am by GIL

» reputable dog transporter
megabulls Jeffrey x Bulldozer bullies Nadia of Urban EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:50 pm by JSAN_911

» susan new look
megabulls Jeffrey x Bulldozer bullies Nadia of Urban EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:35 pm by GIL

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

megabulls Jeffrey x Bulldozer bullies Nadia of Urban

2 posters

Go down

megabulls Jeffrey x Bulldozer bullies Nadia of Urban Empty megabulls Jeffrey x Bulldozer bullies Nadia of Urban

Post by bulldozer bullies Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:01 am

BULLDOZERS NADIA OF URBAN HAS BEEN BREAD TO SONOMA BULLIES JEFFREY OF MEGABULLS.

1 st off I would like to thank my brother Danny for allowing me to use Jeffrey, He is as bad hinie as they come... Nadia was driven 8 hours to by brothers house, and arrived there the other day, shortly after arriving there Danny called me said, " Hey we got a problem!!" Im like oh sh.t, what happen, " Jeffrey is too dam big.. everytime he get on her, she falls down, he is to dam heavy.lol... yep his a big boy, Nadia is really in shape I run her, and use the flirt pole almost every day, any ways here the ped...

Jeffrey is out of Megabulls Mocca X Megabulls Baby Fifty, so Jeffrey is heavy on the fifty, and well this mixtures is pretty dam good, Jeffrey is bad hinie and aside from one my pups thats on my yard Jeffrey is one of the only baby fifty sons out here in the us, as well as being a Mocca son..

Just trying to point out why I decided to use Jeffrey, Not only for his looks but diffinately for his ped.!! The whole package, imo....

Nadia is out of brute force forty x Lexi lee of urban..
as you can see from the pictures my nephew took, she looks pretty good...and Im thankful to Mrs. Urban for the opportunity.

Its the wait and see game at this point!!

Ill ask my brother to take Pictures of the actual breeding and Ill post some pxx of Nadia as well as Jeffrey, as soon as Dannie Frost catches up with all the stuff she has to do, Im sure she will post pictures of Jeffrey as well, being that He did so welll at the simply irristable dog show...

Thanks for viewing... and I'll keep you informed as things progress

Manny....aka GARCIA BROTHERS.

bulldozer bullies
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

megabulls Jeffrey x Bulldozer bullies Nadia of Urban Empty Re: megabulls Jeffrey x Bulldozer bullies Nadia of Urban

Post by bulldozer bullies Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:05 am

hum??

bulldozer bullies
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

megabulls Jeffrey x Bulldozer bullies Nadia of Urban Empty Re: megabulls Jeffrey x Bulldozer bullies Nadia of Urban

Post by JSAN_911 Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:51 am

good luck pal hope it turns out as plan good luck
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

https://x-mod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum