Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» didnt i tell her...i know youre reading this..
Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:41 pm by SusanG

» had fun at the show this weekend...
Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:48 pm by SusanG

» picture peds
Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:20 pm by poppabill

» Vader at Discovery Green...
Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:25 am by GIL

» hello guys all is good thanks to all
Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:10 am by SusanG

» Phat Girl...
Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:32 pm by GIL

» Hey J, you ok...
Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:25 pm by SusanG

» took mojo for a walk in the city...
Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:12 pm by GIL

» My prayers to all on this storm
Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:43 pm by JSAN_911

» I'm proud of my boy... Ch Mojo Jojo IDWP2 IDTT
Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:33 am by GIL

» reputable dog transporter
Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:50 pm by JSAN_911

» susan new look
Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:35 pm by GIL

Shopmotion

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

New to the board!

Go down

New to the board!

Post by Lisa M on Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:05 pm

Hello, my name is Lisa. A few of you may know me from some of the other boards which is how I found out about this one. I live in Canada and have owned bulldogs for over 11 years now, all hybrids except for one. I consider myself a breed enthusiast and have yet to breed a litter even though I always seem to have a breeding prospect or two hanging around. I am a big advocate of responsible ownership and breeding practices and tend to speak out about those things quite a bit. geek I value the importance of strong character and work ability and very much enjoy the training aspect of dog ownership. I am a member of a Schutzhund club in southern MI where I have a great trainer and an awesome group of fellow club members who are supportive of those with alternate breeds. Besides GSD's, Mals and my Bulldogs, we also have a Bouvier, a couple Rottweillers, and a Boxer in our club. My training director's daughter owns an American Bully (rescue) who is cool as hell that she brings out from time to time to work. I took a quick look through this forum before joining and noticed some pretty good topics here, some of which got no replies! Maybe some of them could be bumped up? I enjoy thought provoking discussions on bulldogs, training, breeding or anything dog related for that matter and hope to participate soon!
Lisa M
LOYAL MEMBER
LOYAL MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Re: New to the board!

Post by JSAN_911 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:17 pm

Lisa M wrote:Hello, my name is Lisa. A few of you may know me from some of the other boards which is how I found out about this one. I live in Canada and have owned bulldogs for over 11 years now, all hybrids except for one. I consider myself a breed enthusiast and have yet to breed a litter even though I always seem to have a breeding prospect or two hanging around. I am a big advocate of responsible ownership and breeding practices and tend to speak out about those things quite a bit. geek I value the importance of strong character and work ability and very much enjoy the training aspect of dog ownership. I am a member of a Schutzhund club in southern MI where I have a great trainer and an awesome group of fellow club members who are supportive of those with alternate breeds. Besides GSD's, Mals and my Bulldogs, we also have a Bouvier, a couple Rottweillers, and a Boxer in our club. My training director's daughter owns an American Bully (rescue) who is cool as hell that she brings out from time to time to work. I took a quick look through this forum before joining and noticed some pretty good topics here, some of which got no replies! Maybe some of them could be bumped up? I enjoy thought provoking discussions on bulldogs, training, breeding or anything dog related for that matter and hope to participate soon!
welcome and thank you on your knowledge and High quality of expertise. thanks again

Last edited by JSAN_911 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

http://x-mod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SusanG on Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:44 pm

Welcome to the board

Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Taskmaster on Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:09 pm

Lisa M wrote:Hello, my name is Lisa. A few of you may know me from some of the other boards which is how I found out about this one. I live in Canada and have owned bulldogs for over 11 years now, all hybrids except for one. I consider myself a breed enthusiast and have yet to breed a litter even though I always seem to have a breeding prospect or two hanging around. I am a big advocate of responsible ownership and breeding practices and tend to speak out about those things quite a bit. geek I value the importance of strong character and work ability and very much enjoy the training aspect of dog ownership. I am a member of a Schutzhund club in southern MI where I have a great trainer and an awesome group of fellow club members who are supportive of those with alternate breeds. Besides GSD's, Mals and my Bulldogs, we also have a Bouvier, a couple Rottweillers, and a Boxer in our club. My training director's daughter owns an American Bully (rescue) who is cool as hell that she brings out from time to time to work. I took a quick look through this forum before joining and noticed some pretty good topics here, some of which got no replies! Maybe some of them could be bumped up? I enjoy thought provoking discussions on bulldogs, training, breeding or anything dog related for that matter and hope to participate soon!
Good to see ya here Lisa.
Taskmaster
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by GIL on Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:51 pm

Welcome to the board, hope you like it...

GIL
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down