Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» didnt i tell her...i know youre reading this..
 Barf world EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:41 pm by SusanG

» had fun at the show this weekend...
 Barf world EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:48 pm by SusanG

» picture peds
 Barf world EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:20 pm by poppabill

» Vader at Discovery Green...
 Barf world EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:25 am by GIL

» hello guys all is good thanks to all
 Barf world EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:10 am by SusanG

» Phat Girl...
 Barf world EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:32 pm by GIL

» Hey J, you ok...
 Barf world EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:25 pm by SusanG

» took mojo for a walk in the city...
 Barf world EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:12 pm by GIL

» My prayers to all on this storm
 Barf world EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:43 pm by JSAN_911

» I'm proud of my boy... Ch Mojo Jojo IDWP2 IDTT
 Barf world EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:33 am by GIL

» reputable dog transporter
 Barf world EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:50 pm by JSAN_911

» susan new look
 Barf world EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:35 pm by GIL

Shopmotion


 Barf world Empty
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
 

Barf world

Go down

 Barf world Empty Barf world

Post by JSAN_911 on Mon May 28, 2012 12:39 pm

http://www.barfworld.com/html/distributor/find_vet.shtml
BARF is an acronym for Biologically Appropriate Raw Food. It’s about feeding pets responsibly and properly to maximize health, longevity and reduce allergies and vet bills. The diet is based on human grade whole foods including raw meat, finely ground bones, offal and other healthy ingredients such as fruit and vegetables.
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Join date : 2010-06-28
Location : im in balls deep

http://x-mod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

 Barf world Empty Re: Barf world

Post by JSAN_911 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:38 pm

A BARF diet comprises of:

60% MEATY BONES 60%-70% of which are RAW chicken bones, the remainder (30%-40%) being bones from RAW lamb, rabbit, beef, pork, venison etc. 40% OTHER FOOD STUFFS Green leafy vegetables should make up about 60%-70% of the vegetable part of the diet, with grain and starchy vegetables being between 20%-30%. The offal portion of the diet, that is liver, kidneys and hearts etc., should be about 5%-15% of the diet.
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Join date : 2010-06-28
Location : im in balls deep

http://x-mod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum