AMERICAN BULLDOGS MESSAGE BOARD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» didnt i tell her...i know youre reading this..
whats the real reason people clean up their yard.  EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:41 pm by SusanG

» had fun at the show this weekend...
whats the real reason people clean up their yard.  EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:48 pm by SusanG

» picture peds
whats the real reason people clean up their yard.  EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:20 pm by poppabill

» Vader at Discovery Green...
whats the real reason people clean up their yard.  EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:25 am by GIL

» hello guys all is good thanks to all
whats the real reason people clean up their yard.  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:10 am by SusanG

» Phat Girl...
whats the real reason people clean up their yard.  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:32 pm by GIL

» Hey J, you ok...
whats the real reason people clean up their yard.  EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:25 pm by SusanG

» took mojo for a walk in the city...
whats the real reason people clean up their yard.  EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:12 pm by GIL

» My prayers to all on this storm
whats the real reason people clean up their yard.  EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:43 pm by JSAN_911

» I'm proud of my boy... Ch Mojo Jojo IDWP2 IDTT
whats the real reason people clean up their yard.  EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:33 am by GIL

» reputable dog transporter
whats the real reason people clean up their yard.  EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:50 pm by JSAN_911

» susan new look
whats the real reason people clean up their yard.  EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:35 pm by GIL

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

whats the real reason people clean up their yard.

4 posters

Go down

whats the real reason people clean up their yard.  Empty whats the real reason people clean up their yard.

Post by bkh Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:52 am

I seen alot of breeders do this lately, just a question,
i see couple people cleaning up their yard, saying they are reducing their program, but then turn around get new dogs? is it they are tired of what they had? and is it possible maybe they found out something was wrong with dogs(health wise) so figure get rid of them now?

just question guys not targeting no one?
bkh
bkh
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

whats the real reason people clean up their yard.  Empty Re: whats the real reason people clean up their yard.

Post by GIL Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:48 pm

I think allot of those people are like the breeder of the month club... as fads come and go, so must the stock...

GIL
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

whats the real reason people clean up their yard.  Empty Re: whats the real reason people clean up their yard.

Post by JSAN_911 Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:03 pm

lmfao
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

https://x-mod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Taskmaster Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:34 am

I believe it depends on who the breeder is doing the cleaning. But I understand the need to remove dogs from the program/yard. Of course there are many reasons why one has a kennel clean out and agree with the reasons already mentioned.
I also think very few people are actually working towards developing their own line of dogs and many are only breeding the flavor of the month.
As I said before I do feel there are legitimate reasons for it. Sometimes up and comers don't mature out or the dog/dogs don't pass the health testing or possess good working ability etc. Not to mention there always comes a time in a program when you need to go to the next level. Which might make removing several dogs from the line up in order to move forward.
Taskmaster
Taskmaster
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JSAN_911 Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:19 pm

i seen several dogs lately been traveling like a celebrity form state to state.lol things make you go HHHhhhMMMmmm
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

https://x-mod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum