AMERICAN BULLDOGS MESSAGE BOARD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» didnt i tell her...i know youre reading this..
didnt i tell her...i know youre reading this.. EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:41 pm by SusanG

» had fun at the show this weekend...
didnt i tell her...i know youre reading this.. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:48 pm by SusanG

» picture peds
didnt i tell her...i know youre reading this.. EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:20 pm by poppabill

» Vader at Discovery Green...
didnt i tell her...i know youre reading this.. EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:25 am by GIL

» hello guys all is good thanks to all
didnt i tell her...i know youre reading this.. EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:10 am by SusanG

» Phat Girl...
didnt i tell her...i know youre reading this.. EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:32 pm by GIL

» Hey J, you ok...
didnt i tell her...i know youre reading this.. EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:25 pm by SusanG

» took mojo for a walk in the city...
didnt i tell her...i know youre reading this.. EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:12 pm by GIL

» My prayers to all on this storm
didnt i tell her...i know youre reading this.. EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:43 pm by JSAN_911

» I'm proud of my boy... Ch Mojo Jojo IDWP2 IDTT
didnt i tell her...i know youre reading this.. EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:33 am by GIL

» reputable dog transporter
didnt i tell her...i know youre reading this.. EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:50 pm by JSAN_911

» susan new look
didnt i tell her...i know youre reading this.. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:35 pm by GIL

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

didnt i tell her...i know youre reading this..

3 posters

Go down

didnt i tell her...i know youre reading this.. Empty didnt i tell her...i know youre reading this..

Post by SusanG Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:13 pm

I told this idiot a long time ago she was gonna have to go back and retrain that dog cause iron dog is a foundation to shitty bite training but stupid hinie didn't listen. That's the same thing people are telling her on true grit. This broad is just plain stupid and she thinks she knows everything so people need to just ignore her and her dumb hinie ugly dog. This right here just shines a light on how stupid she is and if she was confident in her dogs ability she would be chasing every event and her dog would be sch3. Her dog failed cause its foundation training is shiit but that's what iron dog does to dogs. Tilman didn't say anything great about her dog. Her dog is low average...she's just too dumb to get it. I posted that a yr ago, she's wasting her time training that dog...she's done with folks that talk about doing shiht...biatch we're done with your know it all baby cry soft hinie shit. You should just beat it already, find something else to do with your time other than cry foul, you're starting to sound just like vito old weak asse
gargoyle biatch wrote "...so thed e titles my dog already has aren't as great as the ones your dogs WILL have...lo I'm done with ppl that don't show up to bulldog events and work/show/do ANYthing with their dogs. NO one has a right to judge someone's dog that wasn't there Doesn't strike you as funny that not once...not ONE time, have I ever mentioned YOUR dog?  Not even one time.... If you are gonna do something just do it..stop judging others who are getting o"
SusanG
SusanG
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

didnt i tell her...i know youre reading this.. Empty Re: didnt i tell her...i know youre reading this..

Post by JSAN_911 Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:50 pm

LMFAO!!!!! Sometimes you have to give extra piece of rope for them to hang themselves. Lmfao going to trugritt banging on your chest like king kong was a Bad Bad Bad Bad move lmfao
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

https://x-mod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

didnt i tell her...i know youre reading this.. Empty Re: didnt i tell her...i know youre reading this..

Post by JSAN_911 Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:54 pm

I seen a video which was the reason i made a post how much control you have of your dog lmfao..funny how according to einstein if you dont go to shows then you are a nobody lol. Too funny when i speak my dog says yes master when i tell him retrieve and pause he says look master im as stiff as a statue
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by JSAN_911 Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:58 pm

Susan i will give you the best advice sis throw out the garbage leave that broad alone nothing but a attention seeking low class cry baby. Dont entertain to nonsence i already recieved 14 private messages different folks saying jsan i know who the trouble maker shit talker is lol i said i been trying to tell you folks
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by SusanG Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:28 pm

People keep telling her the same thing. Lisa told her the same thing. So she called lisa an internet expert cause she didn't like what sh said. She says bs like this up top to avoid committing to the challenge that lynda threw out at her. If you've titled a dog before to her its not good enough to be giving advice...lmao. this broad is a tard...there's no reasoning with a moron like this. That's why i treat her hinie every chance i get. Then she sends me pm asking me why? Saying i pm nameless posters...i think the biatch is fukin lost her damn mind. She needs to fall back. Get lost already wasting her time training that mongrel dog. She got fed bs like i did when i did ID and she's takin that like the word of God.

Imma tell you dummy like Gary Johnson and Luciano Oliva told me. "Start over with a new dog, the tools are allready implanted in me as a handler..time to move forward with a new dog"

....but she's an idiot....so let keep trying and failing...
SusanG
SusanG
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JSAN_911 Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:45 pm

I agree 100%
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Taskmaster Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:48 pm

Well ya'll know I never spoke bad about that woman! Susan ought kick me for trying to get her to play nice with Karen. wtf But being the good friend that Susan is she just no way she gets what she earns.
Taskmaster
Taskmaster
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JSAN_911 Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:55 pm

Taskmaster wrote:Well ya'll know I never spoke bad about that woman! Susan ought kick me for trying to get her to play nice with Karen. wtf But being the good friend that Susan is she just no way she gets what she earns.
Well susan wont bowe down to no one that eats out the dog bowl you know lol susan is really kool once you get to know her but to dog her to try and impress and make a name or built a rep is not happening. I told susan to chill out but you lnow susan she wont stay still till she see bloods lol
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Taskmaster Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:27 pm

JSAN_911 wrote:
Taskmaster wrote:Well ya'll know I never spoke bad about that woman! Susan ought kick me for trying to get her to play nice with Karen. wtf But being the good friend that Susan is she just no way she gets what she earns.
Well susan wont bowe down to no one that eats out the dog bowl you know lol susan is really kool once you get to know her but to dog her to try and impress and make a name or built a rep is not happening. I told susan to chill out but you lnow susan she wont stay still till she see bloods lol
lol! lol! lol! Right! Laughing
Taskmaster
Taskmaster
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SusanG Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:52 am

Hey she tried and failed again. She still don't get it...ID is only about having dogs bite. The ob stuff they incorporated recent. When you train your dogs importance should be the obedience first, then when you go trial you don't fail on a down stay... serious working dogs don't jump outta cars and chase you into grocery stores, are known to be obedient when called off and listen when you tell em to stay.
SusanG
SusanG
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JSAN_911 Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:07 pm

maybe she's in wrong breed or sport
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by SusanG Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:41 pm

Its the training. It can't always be fun and games. The dog has to have balance and have an even temperament. If you have a dog that's equipment happy its gonna concentrate on the sleeve and not the bad guy. If you have a dog that's you been too hard on obediwnce with, you risk knocking their drive down. There has to be a balance for the dog to do well in any sport.
SusanG
SusanG
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down