AMERICAN BULLDOGS MESSAGE BOARD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» didnt i tell her...i know youre reading this..
I'm proud of my boy... Ch Mojo Jojo IDWP2 IDTT  EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:41 pm by SusanG

» had fun at the show this weekend...
I'm proud of my boy... Ch Mojo Jojo IDWP2 IDTT  EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:48 pm by SusanG

» picture peds
I'm proud of my boy... Ch Mojo Jojo IDWP2 IDTT  EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:20 pm by poppabill

» Vader at Discovery Green...
I'm proud of my boy... Ch Mojo Jojo IDWP2 IDTT  EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:25 am by GIL

» hello guys all is good thanks to all
I'm proud of my boy... Ch Mojo Jojo IDWP2 IDTT  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:10 am by SusanG

» Phat Girl...
I'm proud of my boy... Ch Mojo Jojo IDWP2 IDTT  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:32 pm by GIL

» Hey J, you ok...
I'm proud of my boy... Ch Mojo Jojo IDWP2 IDTT  EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:25 pm by SusanG

» took mojo for a walk in the city...
I'm proud of my boy... Ch Mojo Jojo IDWP2 IDTT  EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:12 pm by GIL

» My prayers to all on this storm
I'm proud of my boy... Ch Mojo Jojo IDWP2 IDTT  EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:43 pm by JSAN_911

» I'm proud of my boy... Ch Mojo Jojo IDWP2 IDTT
I'm proud of my boy... Ch Mojo Jojo IDWP2 IDTT  EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:33 am by GIL

» reputable dog transporter
I'm proud of my boy... Ch Mojo Jojo IDWP2 IDTT  EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:50 pm by JSAN_911

» susan new look
I'm proud of my boy... Ch Mojo Jojo IDWP2 IDTT  EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:35 pm by GIL

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

I'm proud of my boy... Ch Mojo Jojo IDWP2 IDTT

5 posters

Go down

I'm proud of my boy... Ch Mojo Jojo IDWP2 IDTT  Empty I'm proud of my boy... Ch Mojo Jojo IDWP2 IDTT

Post by GIL Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:41 am

Just made it home,unpacked,and ready to pass out... but wanted to post a few pictures from this weekend. I'm proud of Mojo,he earned an iron dog temperament title this weekend, it test designed with the show dog in mind, with a little more stimulus and a bit of pressure. It was my first time even seeing that test,so Mojo went in blind ,but did great. Well here are a few pictures, congratulations to everyone that participated.

I'm proud of my boy... Ch Mojo Jojo IDWP2 IDTT  DSCN0101

I'm proud of my boy... Ch Mojo Jojo IDWP2 IDTT  DSCN0157

I'm proud of my boy... Ch Mojo Jojo IDWP2 IDTT  DSCN0149

GIL
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

I'm proud of my boy... Ch Mojo Jojo IDWP2 IDTT  Empty Re: I'm proud of my boy... Ch Mojo Jojo IDWP2 IDTT

Post by Taskmaster Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:49 pm

Congrats on Mojo's temperament title! Also wanna it was great meeting you!
Taskmaster
Taskmaster
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

I'm proud of my boy... Ch Mojo Jojo IDWP2 IDTT  Empty Re: I'm proud of my boy... Ch Mojo Jojo IDWP2 IDTT

Post by bkh Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:16 pm

Congrats my brother
bkh
bkh
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by GIL Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:23 pm

Taskmaster wrote:Congrats on Mojo's temperament title! Also wanna it was great meeting you!

Thanks Lynda, it was nice meeting you too.

GIL
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by GIL Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:25 pm

bkh wrote:Congrats my brother

thanks... COOL

GIL
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by SusanG Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:27 am

Thats good...gotta congrats over here cause the looney highjacked on the bullyshop. That biitch got some serious issues and enzo is a moron...he should be embarrassed.
SusanG
SusanG
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by GIL Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:35 pm

SusanG wrote:Thats good...gotta congrats over here cause the looney highjacked on the bullyshop. That biitch got some serious issues and enzo is a moron...he should be embarrassed.

Thanks Susan... ya, some people are just too funny... but I saw a pic on FB that said, "if you argue with stupid people they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" so I figure it's best I take the high road... lol! And I do wonder if Enzo or Lesli see the type of person they choose to represent their orgs... clown jocolor scratch drunken affraid No Suspect

GIL
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by SusanG Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:19 pm

Ya exactly...

Like breeder of the yr...really means miller of the yr
SusanG
SusanG
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by HardDrive AB's Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:25 pm

congrates to you and Mojo!! i like him more everytime i see him.
HardDrive AB's
HardDrive AB's
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

http://www.hdamericanbulldogs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GIL Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:33 am

HardDrive AB's wrote:congrates to you and Mojo!! i like him more everytime i see him.

Thanks HardDrive... you know the funny thing is Mojo is not photogenic at all, IMO he looks allot better in person.

GIL
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down