AMERICAN BULLDOGS MESSAGE BOARD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» didnt i tell her...i know youre reading this..
Texas Get Together and R. Hernandez not doing or hosting Iron Dog anymore?? EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:41 pm by SusanG

» had fun at the show this weekend...
Texas Get Together and R. Hernandez not doing or hosting Iron Dog anymore?? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:48 pm by SusanG

» picture peds
Texas Get Together and R. Hernandez not doing or hosting Iron Dog anymore?? EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:20 pm by poppabill

» Vader at Discovery Green...
Texas Get Together and R. Hernandez not doing or hosting Iron Dog anymore?? EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:25 am by GIL

» hello guys all is good thanks to all
Texas Get Together and R. Hernandez not doing or hosting Iron Dog anymore?? EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:10 am by SusanG

» Phat Girl...
Texas Get Together and R. Hernandez not doing or hosting Iron Dog anymore?? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:32 pm by GIL

» Hey J, you ok...
Texas Get Together and R. Hernandez not doing or hosting Iron Dog anymore?? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:25 pm by SusanG

» took mojo for a walk in the city...
Texas Get Together and R. Hernandez not doing or hosting Iron Dog anymore?? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:12 pm by GIL

» My prayers to all on this storm
Texas Get Together and R. Hernandez not doing or hosting Iron Dog anymore?? EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:43 pm by JSAN_911

» I'm proud of my boy... Ch Mojo Jojo IDWP2 IDTT
Texas Get Together and R. Hernandez not doing or hosting Iron Dog anymore?? EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:33 am by GIL

» reputable dog transporter
Texas Get Together and R. Hernandez not doing or hosting Iron Dog anymore?? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:50 pm by JSAN_911

» susan new look
Texas Get Together and R. Hernandez not doing or hosting Iron Dog anymore?? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:35 pm by GIL

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Texas Get Together and R. Hernandez not doing or hosting Iron Dog anymore??

2 posters

Go down

Texas Get Together and R. Hernandez not doing or hosting Iron Dog anymore?? Empty Texas Get Together and R. Hernandez not doing or hosting Iron Dog anymore??

Post by SusanG Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:27 am

Ricardo Hernandez copied off of facebook......

The 11th ANNUAL TEXAS GET TOGETHER and Ricardo Hernandez will no longer be part of Iron Dog

The 11th ANNUAL TEXAS GET TOGETHER and Ricardo Hernandez will no longer be part of IRON DOG... I can't be part of a organization that gets mad just because you go to somebody else show..Like i told Ray sorry bro but i'm a grown man and dont need no one to tell me who i can and cant play with. Anybody that knows me i love going to shows and i love judging them also. I dont care if its a 10 dog show or a 1000 dog show i'll be there if i can. just to show my support because i know how hard it is to put one on. Anybody that would like to throw any working events at my show get with me if you like. That's what my show is all about to get events out for the public to see also enjoy. I brought iron dog here to texas to help it grow and i will do it for any body else that needs the help. The weight pull i will anounce later to see who will sanction it.. again guys get out and support your local shows. hope every body comes out to my show and have a great time. i'll have a new banner and more info to come. anybody has any questions please fell free to call or just mess. me... see yall at upcoming shows...
www.hernandezamericanbulldogs.​com

By: Ricardo Hernandez..

SusanG
SusanG
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Texas Get Together and R. Hernandez not doing or hosting Iron Dog anymore?? Empty Re: Texas Get Together and R. Hernandez not doing or hosting Iron Dog anymore??

Post by JSAN_911 Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:38 am

wow thats crazy rick must really be pissed of
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

https://x-mod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Texas Get Together and R. Hernandez not doing or hosting Iron Dog anymore?? Empty Re: Texas Get Together and R. Hernandez not doing or hosting Iron Dog anymore??

Post by SusanG Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:00 pm

i think its the C3 show in McKinney TX that he's talking about that Ray don't want him to support. Let me tell you what kinda mistake Ray is making.Not only is Ricardos show one of the longest running shows, he's been doing ID for 10yrs and has been friends with Ray about that long, if not longer and Ray can't support his long time friend cause he's going to a C3 show, that dude is so petty. Now you see how he is, if you don't do what he wants then he don't wanna fuk with you. Thats the exact same thing he did to me. When I told him I was gonna breed to BH dogs, he stopped fukin with me. He's controlling, he dont like girls that act like guys and shit he dont like guys that act like guys either.
SusanG
SusanG
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JSAN_911 Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:29 pm

thats crazy ricardo is a kool dude by the way i made that banner for him
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by SusanG Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:36 pm

dang gonna have to back and re-do...I hope he gets Olympic dog. if he hits you up mention that to him
SusanG
SusanG
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JSAN_911 Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:42 pm

SusanG wrote:dang gonna have to back and re-do...I hope he gets Olympic dog. if he hits you up mention that to him
i can text him and ask him
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by SusanG Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:46 pm

i think he's looking for a sanction for weight pull too, I can't believe that Ray is being such an asshole to Ricardo.....you know how many people they have argued with over the yrs, Ricardo always had his back...that sucks. I know how he feels...to have to start everything over practically from scratch. I hope he switches to C3 too!!
SusanG
SusanG
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JSAN_911 Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:51 pm

SusanG wrote:i think he's looking for a sanction for weight pull too, I can't believe that Ray is being such an asshole to Ricardo.....you know how many people they have argued with over the yrs, Ricardo always had his back...that sucks. I know how he feels...to have to start everything over practically from scratch. I hope he switches to C3 too!!
i had invited ric here to forum, he says to much drama goes on in this board, so he keeps way. he is a true sport
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by SusanG Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:57 pm

too much drama on this board?? lol

what drama?
SusanG
SusanG
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JSAN_911 Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:06 pm

SusanG wrote:too much drama on this board?? lol

what drama?
lol not this board THESE LOL
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by JSAN_911 Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:13 pm

SUSAN I SPOKE TO RICARDO HE IS INTERESTED OLYMPIC DOG AND PROTECTION HIT HIM UP GUIDE HIM ON THAT
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by SusanG Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:55 pm

did you get my text?

tell him if shane don't answer makes sure to leave a message cause he is always working dogs and don't always get to the phone on time
SusanG
SusanG
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JSAN_911 Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:57 pm

SusanG wrote:did you get my text?

tell him if shane don't answer makes sure to leave a message cause he is always working dogs and don't always get to the phone on time
GOT YOU IM ON IT
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by SusanG Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:00 pm

ok thanks...its better I stay outta it...lmao but tell him I'll donate the fee. Shane will send him a nice packet with all the info
SusanG
SusanG
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JSAN_911 Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:12 pm

SusanG wrote:ok thanks...its better I stay outta it...lmao but tell him I'll donate the fee. Shane will send him a nice packet with all the info
OK
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down