AMERICAN BULLDOGS MESSAGE BOARD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» didnt i tell her...i know youre reading this..
how many of you guys had a Unplanned pregnancy(dogs) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:41 pm by SusanG

» had fun at the show this weekend...
how many of you guys had a Unplanned pregnancy(dogs) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:48 pm by SusanG

» picture peds
how many of you guys had a Unplanned pregnancy(dogs) EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:20 pm by poppabill

» Vader at Discovery Green...
how many of you guys had a Unplanned pregnancy(dogs) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:25 am by GIL

» hello guys all is good thanks to all
how many of you guys had a Unplanned pregnancy(dogs) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:10 am by SusanG

» Phat Girl...
how many of you guys had a Unplanned pregnancy(dogs) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:32 pm by GIL

» Hey J, you ok...
how many of you guys had a Unplanned pregnancy(dogs) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:25 pm by SusanG

» took mojo for a walk in the city...
how many of you guys had a Unplanned pregnancy(dogs) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:12 pm by GIL

» My prayers to all on this storm
how many of you guys had a Unplanned pregnancy(dogs) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:43 pm by JSAN_911

» I'm proud of my boy... Ch Mojo Jojo IDWP2 IDTT
how many of you guys had a Unplanned pregnancy(dogs) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:33 am by GIL

» reputable dog transporter
how many of you guys had a Unplanned pregnancy(dogs) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:50 pm by JSAN_911

» susan new look
how many of you guys had a Unplanned pregnancy(dogs) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:35 pm by GIL

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

how many of you guys had a Unplanned pregnancy(dogs)

3 posters

Go down

how many of you guys had a Unplanned pregnancy(dogs) Empty how many of you guys had a Unplanned pregnancy(dogs)

Post by JSAN_911 Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:18 pm

I know it has happened quite.
did you regret it happening?
or in fact turned out better than you expected?
lets hear your story.
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

https://x-mod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

how many of you guys had a Unplanned pregnancy(dogs) Empty Re: how many of you guys had a Unplanned pregnancy(dogs)

Post by GIL Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:13 pm

It isn't a secret that Mojo and his momma Blossom had an unplaned pup... but I don't regret that it happened because I got Vader out of it.

GIL
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

how many of you guys had a Unplanned pregnancy(dogs) Empty Re: how many of you guys had a Unplanned pregnancy(dogs)

Post by JSAN_911 Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:14 pm

GIL wrote:It isn't a secret that Mojo and his momma Blossom had an unplaned pup... but I don't regret that it happened because I got Vader out of it.
thats kool gil. i dint know that but i guess something good came out of that.
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by GIL Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:59 am

Ya, now I'm thinking of useing him with his half sister... She comes from an outcross to a 100% Johnson female (double bred DTB55 granddaughter), so I would be breeding an inbred son to an outcrossed daughter... I'm hoping to get a DTB56 (Ganja) type out of that... but only time will tell.

GIL
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by maddog Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:44 pm

I had a pregnancy happen un planned. I knew i was gonna spay my female Lady after her 2nd litter so i wanted to get her a weight pull tittle and a Ch tittle before her litter as well as all her testing. Well i sectioned a side of my house for her made a wall with a door and 2 latches. She stayed there for a few days no problem. I put Troy in there and boom he gets out the first day when the wife and i went to work. I forgot to put a lock on it because the days i put LAdy in there it wan't a problem. For the rest of the time i put the lock and hoped she didn;t get prego, but a month later, it was obvious. Didn't regret it too much because i was going to do it anyway.
maddog
maddog
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JSAN_911 Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:37 pm

maddog wrote:I had a pregnancy happen un planned. I knew i was gonna spay my female Lady after her 2nd litter so i wanted to get her a weight pull tittle and a Ch tittle before her litter as well as all her testing. Well i sectioned a side of my house for her made a wall with a door and 2 latches. She stayed there for a few days no problem. I put Troy in there and boom he gets out the first day when the wife and i went to work. I forgot to put a lock on it because the days i put LAdy in there it wan't a problem. For the rest of the time i put the lock and hoped she didn;t get prego, but a month later, it was obvious. Didn't regret it too much because i was going to do it anyway.
so where are those pups? did you keep one?
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by maddog Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:40 pm

Sorry i haven't been on for a while. No i didn't keep one. I wanted to keep a female, but at that time my female was acting a fool and was not getting along with my male anymore, so i had a difficult time dealing with the 2 that i had. I ended up spaying the female after the puppys where gone and tried to get them to get along but she wanted nothing to do with him. 8 months latter we replaced her. The Dogs are 20months now. Most of them are spayed and in pet homes. There are a couple of males and females i might want to try and work with down he road. Here are some of them
how many of you guys had a Unplanned pregnancy(dogs) L
how many of you guys had a Unplanned pregnancy(dogs) Lhow many of you guys had a Unplanned pregnancy(dogs) L
maddog
maddog
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JSAN_911 Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:04 pm

maddog wrote:Sorry i haven't been on for a while. No i didn't keep one. I wanted to keep a female, but at that time my female was acting a fool and was not getting along with my male anymore, so i had a difficult time dealing with the 2 that i had. I ended up spaying the female after the puppys where gone and tried to get them to get along but she wanted nothing to do with him. 8 months latter we replaced her. The Dogs are 20months now. Most of them are spayed and in pet homes. There are a couple of males and females i might want to try and work with down he road. Here are some of them
how many of you guys had a Unplanned pregnancy(dogs) Lhow many of you guys had a Unplanned pregnancy(dogs) L
nice looking pics and thanks for sharing and where de hell ya been? lol
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by maddog Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:14 pm

lol.... Thanks, and sorry.
maddog
maddog
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by GIL Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:27 pm

those are some nice AB's...

GIL
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by maddog Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:59 pm

AWW thanks. I need to visit a few in the next couple of months Pruno the big male with the fancy collar i will be checking out soon, also i need to get some more pics of the females i only got one up here, but the females are put together well.
maddog
maddog
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JSAN_911 Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:35 pm

maddog wrote:AWW thanks. I need to visit a few in the next couple of months Pruno the big male with the fancy collar i will be checking out soon, also i need to get some more pics of the females i only got one up here, but the females are put together well.
yes please post some pics up like to see that bad boy at work
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by maddog Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:52 pm

Yo i got to get pics of him swimming that boy Pruno when i seen him he made his dad look small. Troy is only 88lbs Pruno's shoulders and thigh muscles are just naturally bigger and Troy has been weight pulling for years. And as big as he is, he is a good swimmer. Gonna try to get pics and video of him at the pool next time.
maddog
maddog
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by maddog Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:02 pm

I got some better pics of these girls pics on fb but i'll try to get them on here later. All these dogs are females i produced except for the last couple of pics, the smaller AB is my female and the large AB with her is her big brother. She was one of the runts, 70lbs but standing next to her big bro she looks much smaller...lol

maddog
maddog
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JSAN_911 Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:18 pm

cool pics, manni i send you a pm
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by JSAN_911 Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:26 pm

kool man, thanks on that info.
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down