AMERICAN BULLDOGS MESSAGE BOARD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» didnt i tell her...i know youre reading this..
Vito Alu Braveheart Kennel out of Missouri is a puppymilling kennel EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:41 pm by SusanG

» had fun at the show this weekend...
Vito Alu Braveheart Kennel out of Missouri is a puppymilling kennel EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:48 pm by SusanG

» picture peds
Vito Alu Braveheart Kennel out of Missouri is a puppymilling kennel EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:20 pm by poppabill

» Vader at Discovery Green...
Vito Alu Braveheart Kennel out of Missouri is a puppymilling kennel EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:25 am by GIL

» hello guys all is good thanks to all
Vito Alu Braveheart Kennel out of Missouri is a puppymilling kennel EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:10 am by SusanG

» Phat Girl...
Vito Alu Braveheart Kennel out of Missouri is a puppymilling kennel EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:32 pm by GIL

» Hey J, you ok...
Vito Alu Braveheart Kennel out of Missouri is a puppymilling kennel EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:25 pm by SusanG

» took mojo for a walk in the city...
Vito Alu Braveheart Kennel out of Missouri is a puppymilling kennel EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:12 pm by GIL

» My prayers to all on this storm
Vito Alu Braveheart Kennel out of Missouri is a puppymilling kennel EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:43 pm by JSAN_911

» I'm proud of my boy... Ch Mojo Jojo IDWP2 IDTT
Vito Alu Braveheart Kennel out of Missouri is a puppymilling kennel EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:33 am by GIL

» reputable dog transporter
Vito Alu Braveheart Kennel out of Missouri is a puppymilling kennel EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:50 pm by JSAN_911

» susan new look
Vito Alu Braveheart Kennel out of Missouri is a puppymilling kennel EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:35 pm by GIL

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Vito Alu Braveheart Kennel out of Missouri is a puppymilling kennel

4 posters

Go down

Vito Alu Braveheart Kennel out of Missouri is a puppymilling kennel Empty Vito Alu Braveheart Kennel out of Missouri is a puppymilling kennel

Post by SusanG Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:03 am

Buyer beware. BH you are a miller...any breeder with a USDA license is a miller. You don't belong in a community where people care about dogs. Multiple litters sold online classifieds. Multiple people bringing problem dogs to his attention, everyone can't be wrong. This yr i saw multiple dogs from his kennel bring returned for mainly not bring able to breathe, multiple dogs dying by the age of 3 with no explanation from braveheart . Buyer Beware

Last edited by SusanG on Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
SusanG
SusanG
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Vito Alu Braveheart Kennel out of Missouri is a puppymilling kennel Empty Re: Vito Alu Braveheart Kennel out of Missouri is a puppymilling kennel

Post by JSAN_911 Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:17 am

Vito...whats the different you selling your dogs on forums for 1800 and on craiglist and such for 400? whats the difference?

http://www.puppyfind.com/view_listing/? … %26back%3D

this is you right? this is your phone number and email and kennel name right? so why these dogs go for dirt cheap? they are braveheart top produced dogs correct?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh782-ZYCR4&feature=youtu.be

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh782-ZYCR4&feature=youtu.be[/video]
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

https://x-mod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Vito Alu Braveheart Kennel out of Missouri is a puppymilling kennel Empty Re: Vito Alu Braveheart Kennel out of Missouri is a puppymilling kennel

Post by JSAN_911 Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:18 am

some people wont come clean because eithe vito replace the dog or gave them for free. he wanted to replace my dog so i can keep in silence but if there going to be some robbery going on then let me get my hoodie and skee mask. lol yeah he is a stick up kid
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

He will attempt to breed that nice standard dog he just got to try and improve the stock he owns 2ff that genetic fault will take years and perhaps generation i see nuke your yard and just go standard, is this the reason you was making post on better breathing and longer snout dogs?
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Sorry that video was the last video taken just comming out house the one when i ran h he is breathing 10x worst
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by JSAN_911 Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:21 am

dont play stupid you seen all the videos infact i have all the conversation in my gmail. you told me becarefull he is a bully breed i can kill him in the heat he has a short muzzle? really? so anyone with short muzzle dogs must stay indoors during the summer? 2ff you puppy miller!!!
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by SusanG Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:52 am

I got one too can't breathe, horrible structure, cant keep weight on and extremely dog aggressive. Buyers beware ... this breeder has no job, he lives off the misery of others. He lives off the uterus of his bitches. Don't be fooled don't be a tool or finance this puppymiller. Dont buy dogs from him.
SusanG
SusanG
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SusanG Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:33 pm

Vito, what you thought i was gonna ride off into the sunset? I'm just gettin started. This is what happens when you spread lies about people. I got something for all you liars and slanderers.
SusanG
SusanG
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SusanG Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:40 am

I just saw the video. 1 that dog is not bully, he has a nice size muzzle. That was definitely a breathing issue, palette disfunction. What my dog had was an all out stroke from what starts with dog aggression, where his body looked like a prune. You could see all his bones like a deflated balloon. He was throwing up and shitting himself at the same time. The other day he chased someone out my yard and it took him 4hrs to recover from a 120ft run...pathetic. My bulliest dog Thug, considered extreme can run his butts off and no issues and he has no bh blood. Its like as soon Kaito matured physically his problems started. He is 100% of Braveheart blood.
SusanG
SusanG
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by GIL Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:39 pm

Man, sorry about your boy... but I do think you know enough now after this to make a good choice on your next pup...

GIL
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by SusanG Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:58 pm

I think I'm gonna stick to producing my own dogs. Cause honestly if i didn't know what to do he would have died that day and he would be added to the list of dogs to die before the age ofv3 coming from braveheart blood. Quickest death ever...we were only there 10 minutes and almost dead in one.
SusanG
SusanG
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bkh Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:37 am

My dog sire just died and i got rid of that bullshit dog before the reaper came knocking that line cannot breathe for shit all they are is winter show dogs..they cannot live nor perform in summer

Last edited by bkh on Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
bkh
bkh
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by SusanG Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:37 pm

bkh wrote:My dog sire just died and i got rid of that bullshit dog before the reaper came knocking that line cannot breathe for shit all they are is winter show sogs..they cannot live nor perform in summer

I wonder what the dog died from...it was something wrong with the dog cause the picture Troy posted with gaucho on the scale. The dog looked in poor condition.
SusanG
SusanG
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down