AMERICAN BULLDOGS MESSAGE BOARD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» didnt i tell her...i know youre reading this..
wow jessie went back to (x) to set story straight EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:41 pm by SusanG

» had fun at the show this weekend...
wow jessie went back to (x) to set story straight EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:48 pm by SusanG

» picture peds
wow jessie went back to (x) to set story straight EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:20 pm by poppabill

» Vader at Discovery Green...
wow jessie went back to (x) to set story straight EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:25 am by GIL

» hello guys all is good thanks to all
wow jessie went back to (x) to set story straight EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:10 am by SusanG

» Phat Girl...
wow jessie went back to (x) to set story straight EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:32 pm by GIL

» Hey J, you ok...
wow jessie went back to (x) to set story straight EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:25 pm by SusanG

» took mojo for a walk in the city...
wow jessie went back to (x) to set story straight EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:12 pm by GIL

» My prayers to all on this storm
wow jessie went back to (x) to set story straight EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:43 pm by JSAN_911

» I'm proud of my boy... Ch Mojo Jojo IDWP2 IDTT
wow jessie went back to (x) to set story straight EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:33 am by GIL

» reputable dog transporter
wow jessie went back to (x) to set story straight EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:50 pm by JSAN_911

» susan new look
wow jessie went back to (x) to set story straight EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:35 pm by GIL

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

wow jessie went back to (x) to set story straight

+2
GIL
bkh
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

wow jessie went back to (x) to set story straight Empty wow jessie went back to (x) to set story straight

Post by bkh Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:52 pm

New member Nsabt @ nation X.. this is a copy and paste post from another board.

Online!

My piece

Yeah Iam banned it's cool. Came home 23.68 miles one way at 2:15 P.M. To check on the dogs cause of the heat. Snooki was in her water bowl chainsawing. Called Darin to let him hear through my blue tooth. Put her in with punchy shaddiest kennel with kiddy pool, cause his nik name is Forrest. Did what I thought would keep her Had high hopes for her. Didn't consider Punchy may have got her amped due to her mellow temp, I guess I was wrong. Got home at 7 pm she was dead. You people talk like I slaughtered her for feed. I have 500 lbs feed on hand at all times but two days maybe every three weeks and plenty supplements to boot. You folks want me to feed her to the maggots to make flies to eat my live dogs. I choose choice raw feeding ,hope some one does me that honor. You can't get it sorry for you. Pics over the top you judge. You did. I take great care of my dogs. This let me know the minds of those I encounter here. I'm out and that's my piece.
bkh
bkh
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

wow jessie went back to (x) to set story straight Empty Re: wow jessie went back to (x) to set story straight

Post by bkh Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:59 pm

lol he came back logged in new name. if they knew what they was doing that would never happened.lol
bkh
bkh
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

wow jessie went back to (x) to set story straight Empty Re: wow jessie went back to (x) to set story straight

Post by GIL Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:42 pm

So the dumb ass doesn't know how to keep a dog he knew had breathing issues from stroking out. Then he gets the bright idea to butcher a dead dog and feed it to its own pack, thus showing them eating a pack member is ok, now if they decide they liked the fresh meat who is to say his kid isn't on the menu. I personally think he is a sick s.o.b, and should not be associated with our breed, people like that will be the reason bsl exists.

GIL
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by SusanG Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:52 pm

Tell me you copied the pixel of that please
SusanG
SusanG
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bkh Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:52 pm

SaveIt

Let's clear a few things up
I'm sure you all are up to date on the recent shocking pictures Jessie Harris has posted. Normally I stay out of any type of drama, or any altercations Jessie seems to find his self in, but I came to give a little inside information, for anyone who wants, or cares to listen. Let me start by saying in no way shape or form am I defending any of actions, or am I in any way affiliated with his personal views or thoughts. I have been with Jessie for over 7 years now, it was actually a dog of his that brought us together, it was a pit bull named Michael. I thought it was cool that Jessie could just talk to Michael like he would a human, and Michael would listen, and obediently obey. I met Jessie when he was on a sober path in life, and had a lot of goals and dreams for his future. Unfortunately Jessie has been fighting a drug and alcohol problem for about 5 years now, and what you seen Friday night was a result of just that. That does not excuse his actions, but if you were to ask me if he would have done something like that sober, of course not. All I can think of why he did what he did, was for pure shock and attention, and that's exactly what he has received. When I seen Snooki, Friday laying there after the heat stroke, I was heart broken, and I was furious. I have never agreed with having a yard full of dogs, I just don't get it. You can't possibly give more than 5 dogs, the attention they need and deserve(IMO), Jessie has referred to his dogs as "tools", and I have heard other breeders use this word as well, which sadness me. From time to time, I will help Jessie feed, and water his dogs, and when I look at these dogs, they are just begging for some attention and love, but because they are just "tools", there is not enough time to give them what they need. Now I didn't know snooki very well, because she wasn't my pet, she was Jessie's tool, and she lived in a kennel outside with the other 16 or so dogs. What I did know of her she was a very loving dog, and would have made a great pet for someone, she was so calm and relaxed, and just wanted to be petted and loved. I remember when we picked her up from Darren's I really did want to keep snooki as a house pet, but at the time we already had Tudy, Molly, and Bo, so I just couldnt include another one into the "pets". I was outside when Jessie took her out of the kennel, I had no idea he was going to do what he did. When I seen the pictures, I was confused as anyone else probably was. Jessie, will have to face his actions, and the result could be losing what he has found true happiness in. I know you now are thinking of Jessie as a monster and that is your opinion, but dogs is the only thing I think this man truley loves. He is willing to give up a lot of things, to have these dogs, money, time, and hell I have even threatened to leave if he didn't get rid of them. From what Jessie has told me, and I don't have any idea what he is talking about is, people were talking about feeding raw, so he said Snooki was already dead, its just the circle of life. The flies and maggots are going to eat her anyway. I dont get it, I never will, I just dont think like that, I think he was just trying to prove a point, and went all about it in the wrong way. Also to let everyone know, Jessie is now being investigated by animal control, and they will take any action they feel neccasary, I agree with this, but I dont agree with the person who gave my address also including a little something else, I let them know at one of my weakest times, I was having. If you wanted to report him for the dog pictures, 100% agree, but using something I told you in confidence was just a low blow. I don't get involved in your personal business(like getting another woman pregnant while your wife is at work), that's none of my business, and neither was what you did. I have 2 sons to support, and because of the little secret I told you just cost me $500 and possible more. I will leave it at that for now. Yes Jessie is "different" to say the least, I am not willing to give up on him yet, and I will continue to hope and pray for the best, so our sons can have a chance in life that we didn't have. Just please know that Jessie is being dealt with accordingly by the law, and let them do what they think needs to be done. Thank you for your time, and understanding, if you have any questions, I will be willing to answer other than that, I have no need for the board so other than this thread will be my last.

I would also like to apologize to Darren and Ashley, Jessie told me how upset Ashley was when he seen the pictures. I know you all were close with her, and she lived in your home, so you did lose a pet. I hope you don't hold it against him, and if you chose to, that is something he will have to deal with his-self.

here is some one else today joined speaking on jesie behalf, the post was deleted.
bkh
bkh
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by GIL Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:04 pm

So the girl friend is says he just did it because he was high... well I'm a believer that getting high just lowers your inhibition. So you will only do what you were really thinking of. So your true character shows. He is sick, and if his girl wants to help him she needs to get him some help.

GIL
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by SusanG Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:20 pm

If they arrested him he has no choice now does he. I hope the dogs get proper care and if they take them from him a better life.
SusanG
SusanG
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JSAN_911 Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:37 pm

i tell you this much either he is retarded or has balls of stelle to do and post that.
1. you can look at it both ways!!

it was a message sent to d
or
or he is just plain an imbesil!!
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

https://x-mod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bkh Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:41 pm

i also believe they deleted his post because he was about to talk, his last comment was alright enough with the back forth bullshit then???????? deleted!!!!!!!!
bkh
bkh
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by SusanG Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:09 pm

talking about tools....he was the biggest tool!!
SusanG
SusanG
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by GIL Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:45 pm

Hey D... I think everyone was just trying to rationalize things... but you can't rationalize crazy... Hope you put some distance between you and that cat...

GIL
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by SusanG Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:20 pm

Do something about it. You know where this piece of trash lives we dont. Email his address to Rose nypd999999@gmail.com or get the fuk off this board.
SusanG
SusanG
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by HBPK Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:29 pm

U R a SICK SICK SICK SICK MF , to cut up what you call your so call family to feed to the others dogs ..SICK nad u should be beat the hell out of and CUT up yourself .........GET RID OF ALL OF THEM U DONT NEED NOTHING IN YOUR YARD BUT U ...U Need to sit int he sun and DIE .......DIE DIE DIE DIE ...........SICK

HBPK

Back to top Go down

wow jessie went back to (x) to set story straight Empty u sick @#$#$%

Post by iamtempe Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:35 pm

[b]wtf is wrong with your @#$% head? dont u see this breed is already being judged by fucking society.
who gave you the right to play fucking god? who are you to turn and make these choices? you dont torture a helpless animal whether dead or alive,your a sick excuse of life and dont deserve to share the air with this amazing breed.
you go on saying you have all thats need to care for these poor animals but then you stoop to torture one to feed another.
hey check this,ppl are starving in countries all over,shelters are in need of donations to feed the animals will you donate YOUR flesh? YOU PIECE OF ROTTING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iamtempe

Back to top Go down

wow jessie went back to (x) to set story straight Empty PLEASE DONT MAKE YOURSELF SOMETHING NO- MORE THAN AN ANIMAL ABUSER...

Post by DOGLADY Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:43 pm

wow...
you try to defend your actions, then who is the sicko who posted that photo... someone who has rights to your kennel and to you. sick, being a rescue group myself all i want to say is save a bully stop being one!!! you should be shut down ive seen homeless dogs on the streets in better hands then the ones you care for. how do you sleep @ night? glad your not on my team we care for our dogs not make photos for attention wrong way to get popular may someday god will forgive you because for me im not that forgiving...

DOGLADY

Back to top Go down

Post by SusanG Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:10 pm

All you new guests jesse harris is not or has never been a member on this board. These comments from him and his wife were copied from another board before they were deleted.
SusanG
SusanG
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SusanG Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:29 am

I know alot of you saw what I posted last week on facebook about the dogs owned by Jesse Harris eating the American Bulldog named Snooki...well I need your help. Call this number 859-737-0053...its Clark County Animal Control. The neighboring county...if we bombard them with calls they will find urgency in n our demand! Dont sit back and do nothing...this is unacceptble.
SusanG
SusanG
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JSAN_911 Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:24 pm

lets get things clear.jessie in no form shape is part of this board nor we find anything that was posted amusing nor we condone those actions!!! he is not a member nor a guest here. the thread was copy and paste from another forum.

bkh wrote: New member Nsabt

Online!

My piece

Yeah Iam banned it's cool. Came home 23.68 miles one way at 2:15 P.M. To check on the dogs cause of the heat. Snooki was in her water bowl chainsawing. Called Darin to let him hear through my blue tooth. Put her in with punchy shaddiest kennel with kiddy pool, cause his nik name is Forrest. Did what I thought would keep her Had high hopes for her. Didn't consider Punchy may have got her amped due to her mellow temp, I guess I was wrong. Got home at 7 pm she was dead. You people talk like I slaughtered her for feed. I have 500 lbs feed on hand at all times but two days maybe every three weeks and plenty supplements to boot. You folks want me to feed her to the maggots to make flies to eat my live dogs. I choose choice raw feeding ,hope some one does me that honor. You can't get it sorry for you. Pics over the top you judge. You did. I take great care of my dogs. This let me know the minds of those I encounter here. I'm out and that's my piece.
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by ShawnsFurKidz Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:42 pm

Let me just say, I just came saw the photo that was on FB a few hours ago. The first thing I did was google telephone numbers so I could report this atrocity. I get so weary of people who sit on their hands, put their thumbs up their you know what's and/or throw their hands up in despair and say, "Oh how disgusting, someone should do something!" WE ARE ALL SOMEONE & if you have a computer, then learn how to google phone numbers, and if you have a computer I am sure you have a phone, call and report it!!! It took me 5 phone calls before I reached someone who knew what was going on & actually spoke with a sheriff who told me this was taking place in Indiana and not in Kentucky as the photo said and fortunately, it is being investigated.
Now for the girlfriend...what is YOUR EXCUSE??? You say Jesse has drug & alcohol problems and that is why he did what he did...well what is keeping you from reporting him for animal abuse??? Are you so unaware of the fact that animal abuse is a stepping stone to physical abuse? Or are you also being abused and are afraid to report it? You are as responsible for this as he is IMHO! He has no business having animals, let alone breeding them when there are already thousands in animal shelters being put down around the world on a daily basis b/c they are Pit Bulls!
To Jesse, you think it is fine to feed your living dogs the flesh of a dead dog and you hope that when you die they will do the same to you? So not only are you an animal abuser, but you believe in cannibalism as well! Bless your heart, aren't you just a fine & upstanding member of society! You have some very serious problems and I am not just referring to the booze & drugs if you think that! I hope you are arrested and sentenced to the absolute maximum penalties they are for what you have done. You are nothing more than a maggot & a barbarian!
To those of you who had the good sense to find out who this is & report him, I applaud you.
I can only hope all of these poor creatures are confiscated and adopted out to good & loving homes.

ShawnsFurKidz

Back to top Go down

Post by JSAN_911 Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:47 pm

i agree 100%
from what i just found out, the authority did go to the house, and he did got picked up( but it was for a warrant) i heard the knew about the incident but could not charge him because they said he din't kill the dog? its crazy right? but its true.
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by ShawnsFurKidz Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:28 pm

I really don't think it matters whether he killed the dog or not, there has to be some law against his desecrating the body of a dog and then feeding it to another dog. I hate to see animals abused, but I can only hope the police saw something that indicated these poor dogs are being abused & will confiscate them!

ShawnsFurKidz

Back to top Go down

Post by JSAN_911 Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:35 pm

ShawnsFurKidz wrote:I really don't think it matters whether he killed the dog or not, there has to be some law against his desecrating the body of a dog and then feeding it to another dog. I hate to see animals abused, but I can only hope the police saw something that indicated these poor dogs are being abused & will confiscate them!
from what i was told he was not charged
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by ShawnsFurKidz Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:41 pm

Well I have notified a well known animal magazine that publishes stories like this & asked them if they could discover what is going on & what happens in the future, I haven't heard back from them as yet, but when I do, I will keep the forum posted.

ShawnsFurKidz

Back to top Go down

Post by JSAN_911 Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:43 pm

ShawnsFurKidz wrote:Well I have notified a well known animal magazine that publishes stories like this & asked them if they could discover what is going on & what happens in the future, I haven't heard back from them as yet, but when I do, I will keep the forum posted.
absolutely. and thank you for posting that, I'm sure hundreds of members feel like justice needs to be served.
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by JSAN_911 Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:44 pm

lots people at the beggining thought he was a member here and we started to get lots post, but we made it clear we do not condone applaud or support that type behavior
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next