AMERICAN BULLDOGS MESSAGE BOARD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» didnt i tell her...i know youre reading this..
price on market kills me 2ff EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:41 pm by SusanG

» had fun at the show this weekend...
price on market kills me 2ff EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:48 pm by SusanG

» picture peds
price on market kills me 2ff EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:20 pm by poppabill

» Vader at Discovery Green...
price on market kills me 2ff EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:25 am by GIL

» hello guys all is good thanks to all
price on market kills me 2ff EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:10 am by SusanG

» Phat Girl...
price on market kills me 2ff EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:32 pm by GIL

» Hey J, you ok...
price on market kills me 2ff EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:25 pm by SusanG

» took mojo for a walk in the city...
price on market kills me 2ff EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:12 pm by GIL

» My prayers to all on this storm
price on market kills me 2ff EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:43 pm by JSAN_911

» I'm proud of my boy... Ch Mojo Jojo IDWP2 IDTT
price on market kills me 2ff EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:33 am by GIL

» reputable dog transporter
price on market kills me 2ff EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:50 pm by JSAN_911

» susan new look
price on market kills me 2ff EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:35 pm by GIL

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

price on market kills me 2ff

3 posters

Go down

price on market kills me 2ff Empty price on market kills me 2ff

Post by JSAN_911 Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:07 pm

Question?

WTF give the right to a individual to sell his pups at sky rocket outrageous price?
Lets forget about the name for a minute, because name brand doesn't mean shit, here in Broadway in Manhattan is the bootleg industry where you find replica at dirt prices.
so back on subject!!

Before a miller sell his bullshit line at beverly hills prices don't you think the dog has to have everything and the kitchen sink in it?
who giva a fuk if the bloodline been around for decade..

I see theres alot of suckers who bite their tounge on shit they purchased that's not even pet quality..

So the question is.

WTF is so special and what gives the breeder the right to sell a pup for that price if no health testing has been made.

i know iknow shame on the buyer for not researching, but what if the buyer got jacked in to the hype?

I already know what are good proven dogs and believe me i know which dogs is worth shit>

so to me i give lots props to the smaller breeders because imo those in reality are the top quality dogs

Last edited by JSAN_911 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

https://x-mod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

price on market kills me 2ff Empty Re: price on market kills me 2ff

Post by JSAN_911 Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:09 pm

i can't believe that people have the balls to sell garbage then they want to exchange a pup as a replacement. @#$#$% that i think contracts need to be re writen i believe if the dog is worth shit i should be able to knock on your door like a gentelman for my money back? or you can have a real @#$%^ like me kick the door in!!
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by GIL Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:32 pm

it's like anything else... the smaller hobby type breeders are like the Farrari or Lamborgini's, hand crafted with an eye on details... while some of the bigger kennels are like Ford / Chevy, mass produced and will handle recalls as problems come up.... Just my 2 cents...

GIL
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Taskmaster Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:52 pm

JSAN_911 wrote:Question?

WTF give the right to a individual to sell his pups at sky rocket outrageous price?
Lets forget about the name for a minute, because name brand doesn't mean shit, here in Broadway in Manhattan is the bootleg industry where you find replica at dirt prices.
so back on subject!!

Before a miller sell his bullshit line at beverly hills prices don't you think the dog has to have everything and the kitchen sink in it?

I see theres alot of suckers who bite their tounge on shit they purchased that's not even pet quality..

So the question is.

WTF is so special and what gives the breeder the right to sell a pup for that price if no health testing has been made.

i know iknow shame on the buyer for not researching, but what if the buyer got jacked in to the hype?

I already know what are good proven dogs and believe me i know which dogs is worth shit>

so to me i give lots props to the smaller breeders because imo those in reality are the top quality dogs

While I know you already know this I'm going to say it anyway. Worth is determined not by what seller sets, but by what a buyer is willing to pay. That's universal for anything sold. Worth has always equated to what a person is willing to shell out for it. Sure the seller could denied a sale, however, if their in the business of selling ultimately the buyer will determine what the cost will be.

Now if a seller has a questionable product, this is where having the skill of a saleman becomes so valuable or else they go hungry. Think we all know who the salemen in this breed are, don't we.
Taskmaster
Taskmaster
Bulldog legend
Bulldog legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JSAN_911 Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:01 pm

Taskmaster wrote:
JSAN_911 wrote:Question?

so back on subject!!

So the question is.

While I know you already know this I'm going to say it anyway. Worth is determined not by what seller sets, but by what a buyer is willing to pay. That's universal for anything sold. Worth has always equated to what a person is willing to shell out for it. Sure the seller could denied a sale, however, if their in the business of selling ultimately the buyer will determine what the cost will be.

Now if a seller has a questionable product, this is where having the skill of a saleman becomes so valuable or else they go hungry. Think we all know who the salemen in this breed are, don't we.
amen sis!!!!! amen!!
JSAN_911
JSAN_911
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: